Thursday, February 22, 2007

Natalie Horler Photoshoot

A year ago Cascada, the German eurodance/trance group consisting of singer Natalie Horler and producers Yanou and Dj Manian released their debut album "Everytime We Touch". I wrote a small article of that back then (read it here). Reading it a year later I realize I was both right and wrong predicting the group's future - they are now just as I thought one of the bigger eurodance groups around, but I was wrong in picking the correct follow-up singles.

I guess people tend to like covers more than newly produced material. For an example, the song "Ready for Love" (according to me the best song on the album) was never released on single outside Germany but the Savage Garden cover Truly Madly Deeply was picked as a follow-up
to Everytime We Touch in some countries. Truly Madly Deeply will be released soon in US as their third single in that market. Time will tell if it will charm the Americans as much as Cascada's previous songs.

And let's continue with the record releasing confusion. Tomorrow Cascada is rereleasing their debut album in Germany and UK on Universal Music. Truly Madly Deeply will act as the "first" single. Rumors also states Cascada is working on a completely new album slated for a spring release. That sounds interesting, I hope the album will be true to their sound. In this RnB/rap infested world I think we need groups like Cascada to spread the eurodance/trance around the globe...

More info about Cascada on their official homepage. Here's a couple of high quality photoshoot pics featuring Cascada's beautiful singer Natalie Horler...






Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Sean said...

Those are some great pictures! Looks like a fun job ;)


http://dinnerpics.blogspot.com